how do i wire my qaud 2ohm sub to 2ohm?

tried that million times...this numbers wont stop changing nonstop and when that do stop its say's like 01.0 ohms. shouldn't it say 0.5 because its wired to 0.5ohms

tried that million times...this numbers wont stop changing nonstop and when that do stop its say's like 01.0 ohms. shouldn't it say 0.5 because its wired to 0.5ohms
lol the obviously its at 1 ohm right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

Dial has to be straight down. Touch the leads together, does it read zero? Touch the leads to one of the 4 voice coils, does it read 2 ohms? If so finish your leads and jumpers and test the single pos and neg going to the amp. I hope you aren't trying to test this with everything hooked up because a continuity reading, or resisntance reading can't be taken from a powered circuit. If you have the leads hooked to the amp while your trying to get your reading you will be reading the resistance of the sub and the entire amp, which obviously isn't what your looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.