how do i get harder hitting bass

Participant count
  • Participant list

88taurus

Hey guys i was wondering if you could give me some advice on how i can get harder hitting bass if i can at all. I have to SPL w15's and they are rated at 2800watts a piece

and i have them in a sealed box in the trunk of a taurus with 2 pyramid 1600watt amps one bridge to each. I am pretty sure the box is the problem, the speakers are loud but i would like them to be louder. should i use a ported box or stick with a sealed.

Originally posted by 88taurus Hey guys i was wondering if you could give me some advice on how i can get harder hitting bass if i can at all. I have to SPL w15's and they are rated at 2800watts a piece

and i have them in a sealed box in the trunk of a taurus with 2 pyramid 1600watt amps one bridge to each. I am pretty sure the box is the problem, the speakers are loud but i would like them to be louder. should i use a ported box or stick with a sealed.
Port it. And look into different amps, pyramid is extremely overrated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.