how do i check voltage?

Participant count
  • Participant list
get a DMM put the positive lead to the positive side (battery, amp, etc where ever you are checking) put the negative lead on the negative side (again battery, etc, etc) and set the dmm to DC Volts. If the car is off it should show somewhere around 12.6V, with the car on it should show around 13.8V.

yep it should

12.6v and 13.8 are with the system off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if you are dropping below 12v with the car on and system playing you need to do something to get the voltage up quick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.