How close can I get to 3400wrms for $400?

Not really I've explained several times, but he keeps telling me what his friend did. So I told him I'd look into it and he has to sign a weaver stating he understands what could happen and that I'm not liable for any loss/damages...Just happened to have lunch with my lawyer friend today so I'm not worried about it

I wanted to sell him something bigger, but he just wasn't interested...For the record I don't just sell/install car audio to my customers I try to figure out their needs and "advise" accordingly. But some younger guys nowadays think they know everything and don't know crap. So I stop giving my opinion after a few conversations and just get them what they ask for if possible...

Just get him an AQ 2200 and tell him it'll put out that much if he has a really good electrical system. That way he won't blow them AS quick

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif that might not be a bad idea, I also spoke to him about a pair of SAE-1200. He seemed interested and said he would think about it, but he wants to see if he can get the 3400 in his price range

Come to think of it I may stand corrected wasn't there a guy here in NC that ran two off a ap3000? He held the record in his class for about a year...

I wanted to sell him something bigger, but he just wasn't interested...For the record I don't just sell/install car audio to my customers I try to figure out their needs and "advise" accordingly. But some younger guys nowadays think they know everything and don't know crap. So I stop giving my opinion after a few conversations and just get them what they ask for if possible...
im younger...AND I KNOW EVERYTHING!

and dont try to change my mind

I didn't make a general statement...this time. I like to see younger guys come into the industry to listen and learn...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.