horns under the vehicle

1540072.jpg'%20alt='1540072.jpg'>
this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do the mids/tweets in your doors right and you won't need that crap. Sounds like garbage and screams "look at me I'm a retard"
Exactly if you are loud enough on the inside all you have to do is open the car door but hey he can do what every he wants. It sounds like garbage.

if you dont drive the car why put horns on it why not invest in a ice box stereo would work alot better

but no your one of those guys riding around town with music on irritating people saying otherwise only prove this right more. Its a pretty popular thing down here to do and most of the time zip tie work fine horns are cheap anyway.

and btw down here if you ride up to a club down here yea youll get looks but youll get more laughs than looks

I like the guy who said "your not loud enough on the inside". THIS guy is "funny". Lol.
and yes it is actually concert car type of things that people do to get loud. When sitting out at a show in a big field or park, but hey, you guys are the experts. Thatz why I asmed a simplenquestion about a secure way to mount items under a show car. This car isn't driven anywhere. But hey. Call it what you want. Me.I consider all of yoj that posted seemingly "hater" type of answers to be just that.

To whom said to look into marine speakers. Good suggestion I'm on it. Thats the kind kf input I was lookin for.

For the guy who said the cops will love it. I'm sure your the only queerr to get tickets foe your "bass".... me.... I dotn drive the car.

End thread
Obviously it's not loud enough inside. Mine can be heard quite far away with the windows down and it sounds GOOD. Screechy *** horns playing a limited range of the freqs sounds like crap.

Do it right or don't bother....

guys in my area run speakers in the grill annoying as hell
That and under the car. Lots of guys do it here and request us to do it. I simply say drop your car off (when we do the build) and you will get it back a we said...

I give it back WITH OUT those speakers hooked up...ever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

So people don't get annoyed or pissed off when you're blaring your stereo as long as all the speakers are in the doors and your not using horns??? No matter what any of us do with our cars, we still have to know when to keep it down.

I say go for it but put them on a toggle switch and try not to annoy people. This is the Seville with 6 15''s going in it right? In for pics when finished.

I would never want something like this... and I don't know why anyone else would for that matter, other than to be obnoxious and annoying... and sound like crap while doing it.

But if you really want to... just fab some brackets like you said lol.

Or you could ziptie for a week, and see if you really like them or not.

So people don't get annoyed or pissed off when you're blaring your stereo as long as all the speakers are in the doors and your not using horns??? No matter what any of us do with our cars, we still have to know when to keep it down.
I say go for it but put them on a toggle switch and try not to annoy people. This is the Seville with 6 15''s going in it right? In for pics when finished.
Some of us are respectul and don't have our music blasting around town, at lights, etc...

Some of us are respectul and don't have our music blasting around town, at lights, etc...
Can't tell if your agreeing with me or not, but that's what I'm saying. It's not the kind or location of speakers but the user that doesn't keep the volume down when they should.

i get what your saying its sort of a oxymoron noise is noise

When sitting out at a show in a big field or park, but hey, you guys are the experts.
One of the reasons I now hate going to shows

For the guy who said the cops will love it. I'm sure your the only queerr to get tickets foe your "bass"....End thread
Good come back, lol. Welcome to the internet where people will give you their opinion whether you want it or not. No need to get butt hurt about it, lol.
Will be heard from a lomg way away.
Great thx. And some wonder why the cities & police are trying harder all the time to enforce laws. Thx to guys like this (and yes that means show too where cops have come in to tell people to turn it down).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.