horns under the vehicle

Because I have plenty of other sh1t inside the car. Its more than just an spl build. Its going to have tons of vocals and. Will be heard from a lomg way away. Oh well. .. thanks you both for your worthless input. I was trying tk stay away from zip ties. But I can fab up some brackets. That was a good suggestion.I guess its true. If you don't have haters, you must be doing it wrong.

Because I have plenty of other sh1t inside the car. Its more than just an spl build. Its going to have tons of vocals and. Will be heard from a lomg way away. Oh well. .. thanks you both for your worthless input. I was trying tk stay away from zip ties. But I can fab up some brackets. That was a good suggestion.I guess its true. If you don't have haters, you must be doing it wrong.
Ahh, you have a small *****, got ya.

That is the worst, most annoying thing you can do. Gives the whole hobby a bad name.

For real, what's the point of being heard far away, especially when it sounds like poo?

That is the worst, most annoying thing you can do. Gives the whole hobby a bad name.
For real, what's the point of being heard far away, especially when it sounds like poo?
I have to agree at least do it right with some marine speakers. Horns sound like crap. And u arent loud enough inside if you have to compensate by adding speakers outside its really easy to crack a window open

Hey the whole horn thing is big in some cities, you hear the bass shaking thru houses so why not let the hear the rest, lol! i can't lie i thought about tring a couple out under but i know it will probably have that horn sound to it. my mids and highs are pretty darn loud so i decided against it. yes i'd make brackets no zip ties. make vid when your done..

I like the guy who said "your not loud enough on the inside". THIS guy is "funny". Lol.

and yes it is actually concert car type of things that people do to get loud. When sitting out at a show in a big field or park, but hey, you guys are the experts. Thatz why I asmed a simplenquestion about a secure way to mount items under a show car. This car isn't driven anywhere. But hey. Call it what you want. Me.I consider all of yoj that posted seemingly "hater" type of answers to be just that.

To whom said to look into marine speakers. Good suggestion I'm on it. Thats the kind kf input I was lookin for.

For the guy who said the cops will love it. I'm sure your the only queerr to get tickets foe your "bass".... me.... I dotn drive the car.

End thread

1540072.jpg'%20alt='1540072.jpg'>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.