Horizon Audio - Canton, OH

Hey I have always wondered... Anyone in Canton know an installer named "Butch" not sure last name. He did my install on my 1994 Grand Am GT red, back in the day. It was brand new, and they had the car for over 3 months I think. It had a 3 way component set, 2 6.5 in the back (all MB QUART), and it had a iso bandpass box with clear plexy subs facing eachother ported into the rear deck. There were 4 JL subs and it was all run by a sick PPI Pro Mos 450 White Art Series.

If anyone knows him speak up! He was a cool ass guy over at Belden Audio back in the day... There were others there that were cool too Paul something and another guy who was also super cool.

That place was cool, a friend of the Family bought the place from a Iranian guy a while back.

Paul was great he ran the place, Butch I like as well he hooked me up!

Anyone know them?

alliance had no clue what the big 3 was, and they saw no point in it. i likr goin there to make them look stupid. when i bot my 9887 they wanted 600$ for it, i told em i can buy 2 for that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

alliance had no clue what the big 3 was, and they saw no point in it. i likr goin there to make them look stupid. when i bot my 9887 they wanted 600$ for it, i told em i can buy 2 for that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No offense, but that makes you look like a complete fool. Go into a shop and ask questions about an internet term( Big 3) and get on their case for not knowing. Is your life that pathetic that you must get in your car and drive there and make a real effort to make yourself look and feel important/smart?

Your girlfriend picked a real winner.

No offense, but that makes you look like a complete fool. Go into a shop and ask questions about an internet term( Big 3) and get on their case for not knowing. Is your life that pathetic that you must get in your car and drive there and make a real effort to make yourself look and feel important/smart?
Your girlfriend picked a real winner.

its more an audio tern, and i go there to pick up little sh!t i need. when they dont have it, and are assh0les about it, they deserve it. if you have ever been there you'd understand.

your boyfriend picked a real winner *** !!! o and no offense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

go there bend over their high end memphis m3 ( the best they have in stock) and let them shove their $600 9887 up your a$$.

Do they still compete?? Back in 2001 they had a couple cars and a van that competed in DB Drag... The van was doing in the 160's

they had a bassrace in alliance friday, i had to work so i couldnt go, they've went pretty much downhill in the last few years. i dont think they do any longer

Do they still compete?? Back in 2001 they had a couple cars and a van that competed in DB Drag... The van was doing in the 160's
Na, they gave up on it all, said it wasn't worth dropping thousands in anymore for that

they had a bassrace in alliance friday, i had to work so i couldnt go, they've went pretty much downhill in the last few years. i dont think they do any longer
**** last time i went in there (about 2 months prolly, although I'm only like 15 min away) they said they're TL settup was going to be sold, and that they were going to stop doing the bassraces and such.... Wish I coulda made it up

Edit:

They're site says they're doing that every friday night throughout the rest of the summer now

http://www.horizonaudio.com/HorizonAudio.com/Events.html

I'll have to hook everything back up and head up and show them whats what....

Guarantee you everyone there competing has l7's lol.

They have a meter btw?

Supposedly having another tomorrow night, LMK if you wanna go, we can meet up before hand and head over there and show them whats what lol

They have them every friday, they have for the past 3 (?) summers. Moose (not Mook!) runs them and its generally a pretty good time. I haven't been able to make it to one for quite some time though since I live in columbus now

They have them every friday, they have for the past 3 (?) summers. Moose (not Mook!) runs them and its generally a pretty good time. I haven't been able to make it to one for quite some time though since I live in columbus now
Lol, never knew that. And we've always called him mook lol.

No meet tonight, its every other friday... Scheduled for next friday, I'm heading out so if anyone else is going let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...