Hooking up 4 channel amp for door speakers.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey all,

Been trying to wire up my Rockford Fosgate R250X4 Prime 4-Channel Amplifier to my door speakers and I've seen to have a problem. I can only really hear the rear speakers and that's if I got my volume all the way up, and I can't even really hear it, as well as I get feedback like crazy.

My system is hooked up to a capacitor, and that capacitor also runs my Kenwood eXcelon X500-1 1000 Watts Class D Amplifier which doesn't seem to be having any issues at all.

What could be giving me such a hard time?

The amp is only putting out subwoofer sound, as I turn off the sub on my head unit, the door speakers go quiet as well. Could it be the head unit? It only has one RCA output on the back
If it has one pair, then it is either fullrange or sub. Not both at the same time. What headunit is it?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.