Missing Anything?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MT523

CO
Pretty much have my first system figured out, but wondering if I'm missing anything. I've got the sub mounted in a box, and I have speakers with harnesses.

Next will be JVC KW-R925BTS head unit from crutchfield and will add the wiring interface/dash kit/antenna adapter to my order. After that will be the CAB 1600.1 amp.

I plan to have Best Buy do the installation because they are about $100 cheaper than everywhere else. Wish I could, but the learning curve for installing myself would take too long.

I'm sure this can be vehicle specific but are there any other wires/harnesses that I'm missing from what I listed? Don't want to be surprised by a higher installation cost and/or so that I can pick the equipment up on my own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.