honda accord?

my 4way pioneers dropped right in. it could be what model. mine is an lx. also most EX models doesnt use that bar(i dont know what its called but it helps open your trunk) that are on LX, DX models which can give you depth issues.

Accords posse....

ANd what prochobo said.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

my 4way pioneers dropped right in. it could be what model. mine is an lx. also most EX models doesnt use that bar(i dont know what its called but it helps open your trunk) that are on LX, DX models which can give you depth issues.
this is corrent the SE/LX/EX there are differences in them, you can take the speaker pods form any of them though and make an ex have rounds and a lx have 6x9s.

I believe you need something like this:

sixnine.jpg

Whut? I robbed a jewelry store and got me a grill.
OMG... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.