HO Alternator

Id message excessive amperage from the quote on their website. Nate the owner of excessive is a good guy, just talk to him yesterday and order a external regulator from him.

Excessive Amperage is an absolute joke.

Still trying to figure out why people want to spend the littlest amount of money on the most important piece to your system and the piece that keeps your whole car running.

I love my DC Power alternator. I paid more but I felt it was worth it. I didnt want to ever have to pull it out again.. 8 hour job. Had it 2 years now with no issues.

whatever you do, be sure to get the regulator to override the toyota 13 volt charging. sh*t's annoying.
How do you get it to override? Is that something you have to do yourself? I am assuming so by the way you said it. My bad, *get the regulator*, I was reading kind of in a hurry.

I'm a singer rep and excessive dealer. I can help
Thank you, sir. What would you recommend? I currently believe I have a 100 amp stock alternator. My amp is a 1500 watt, rumored to do well over that, but I am not sure of that. I currently have 1 sub, wired to 2 ohm load on the amp, so I think it's pulling maybe 1000 watts, though I am not sure. I am wanting to make things where I can expand or add to my current sound system later. I definitely want to go to the 2ohm DVC soon.

If that has the same motor my TC had Singer built a 300 amp for $500 with a regulator to bypass the Toyota 13v charging
Which motor did your Scion have? Mine has the 2.4XX that sometimes is called 2.4, others 2.5 depending on whos website or info you are looking at.

Thank you, sir. What would you recommend? I currently believe I have a 100 amp stock alternator. My amp is a 1500 watt, rumored to do well over that, but I am not sure of that. I currently have 1 sub, wired to 2 ohm load on the amp, so I think it's pulling maybe 1000 watts, though I am not sure. I am wanting to make things where I can expand or add to my current sound system later. I definitely want to go to the 2ohm DVC soon.
Probably a 180-220 amp the Honda and Toyota alts can be a bit pricey tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.