ho alternator/ n some more 1/0 :)

0nes
10+ year member

Product I'm looking for:

lincoln town car ho alternator 92-95 v8 4.6l

1/0 about 10ft red/ black brand dont matter as long its in good condition prefer ofc over cca found 18' n 3' of kicker hyperflex //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Budget:

$150 for alternator

1/0 idk

Condition:

new used as long as it work flawlessly

Time Frame (if applicable):

end of the month or else buying new

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I should put plus more if needed right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but seen some on eBay for $190

the ones on ebay, for the "MOST" part are garbage though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif You might want to look into saving around 300+ for a mechman or something along the lines of that.

lol buy my sub brah it will be cheaper and you can hear it in person first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well i have to go bigger unless they can take 1500+rms at 1ohm till i buy another saz 1500 probably before or in November

Yeah lol it can easily take that! lol

Plus I could really use the funds =[ I got rear ended yesterday so now I can't compete =[ It fvcked my neck up pretty good too =/

Plus I could really use the funds =[ I got rear ended yesterday so now I can't compete =[ It fvcked my neck up pretty good too =/

Sue em lol take you outta the comps gotta be worth something

i got into a accident with a older guy who was retired and then he turned around sued me for loss of pay??

i got 10 ft of 1/0 for you man

when i get home later i will meausre what i have

i have kits like i told you

but i also some loose wire , not enough to do a 20 foot power run but i think i have a 10-13 ft piece and some 5-8 foot pieces

like i said when i get home later i will measure and let you know

thanks Ernesto

Travis

dude looks like you gonna have to find some one else to buy them from u i am wanting to buy dd like i told u

i got 10 ft of 1/0 for you man
when i get home later i will meausre what i have

i have kits like i told you

but i also some loose wire , not enough to do a 20 foot power run but i think i have a 10-13 ft piece and some 5-8 foot pieces

like i said when i get home later i will measure and let you know

thanks Ernesto

Travis
oh ok kool i would totally appreciate that i would buy from you over and over again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.