High Output Enclosures Picture Log

was this metered?
I don't think so. He's losing a ton from flexing. He's definitely mid 140's. That Blazer peaks high so like 45-55 is really loud. Maybe 146-147? If the vehicle wasn't flexing so hard it'd be a bit higher. They are on two AT 800.1 amps iirc.

I don't think so. He's losing a ton from flexing. He's definitely mid 140's. That Blazer peaks high so like 45-55 is really loud. Maybe 146-147? If the vehicle wasn't flexing so hard it'd be a bit higher. They are on two AT 800.1 amps iirc.
nice... yea my blazer peaks at 52. and of course i dont tune my boxes really low either due to i like to put i decent numbers on termlab lol, so i dont usually have that much flex especially in the higher hz levels. Im really debating doing 4-12s now lol

nice... yea my blazer peaks at 52. and of course i dont tune my boxes really low either due to i like to put i decent numbers on termlab lol, so i dont usually have that much flex especially in the higher hz levels. Im really debating doing 4-12s now lol
What do you have now? Just the HDC3?

What do you have now? Just the HDC3?
i just have a single Obsidian 18 right now from were im debating running 2 of them. Before i was worried about the space because i didnt want to give up all of it but f-it if i have to then i will lol

i just have a single Obsidian 18 right now from were im debating running 2 of them. Before i was worried about the space because i didnt want to give up all of it but f-it if i have to then i will lol
Idk, there's probably better sub for pure SPL than the obsidian I would think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date