High Output Enclosures Picture Log

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
This will be a thread posting design pics for people to look at. Most of these will be designs for customers.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

This is the 4 AP be-15's 4th order.

joos4thorder4bf-15sbackoff.png

joos4thorder4bf-15stopless2.png

joos4thorder4bf-15stopless.png

joos4thorder4bf-15sxray2.png

joos4thorder4bf-15sxray.png

Couple suggestions just to clean up your designs a bit:

1. When you have the circle tool selected type in a number like "64" and hit enter, this sets how many sides a circle will have and makes the mounting holes look more smooth

2. Select unwanted lines, right click and goto "hide" so you don't see them...for example your sa-12 box -- you can use this method to get rid of those lines at the bottom of the baffle

Other than that looks good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Couple suggestions just to clean up your designs a bit:
1. When you have the circle tool selected type in a number like "64" and hit enter, this sets how many sides a circle will have and makes the mounting holes look more smooth

2. Select unwanted lines, right click and goto "hide" so you don't see them...for example your sa-12 box -- you can use this method to get rid of those lines at the bottom of the baffle

Other than that looks good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Hey, your OCD doesn't determine the sound of my boxes :p

I'll definitely keep that in mind though. Some people concentrate on making the boxes so purty in sketchup...I don't see a point, as long as the box is easily understandable. But I do appreciate it sir.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

so how is college going so far ?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Right...

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Skar vvx 12 kerf

tford8skarvvx12topless.png

tford8skarvvx12xray.png

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

The hide line thing is going to work well to hide the lines where the kerf begins/ends.

Looks good, great work. I got to build a ported box for a friend this weekend that turned out great that was custom fit for his truck. Next one I build I may have you do a design so I have another option before I start.

Looks good, great work. I got to build a ported box for a friend this weekend that turned out great that was custom fit for his truck. Next one I build I may have you do a design so I have another option before I start.
Ya man that'd be cool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date