high output alts????

ace23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I done the big 3 this weekend and was some what satisfied but figured i needed a bigger alt since i only got a 125 amp alt. So my question is where can i get a high output alt lets say 250 amp or close for an 05 grand prix for cheap any suggestions thanks.

it just all depends on a list of prices would be nice to know just wonderin if anyone out there has done some shoppin around for them and knows where to get the best deals at pretty much any open suggestions is helpful info

hows that brand alt working out for you?
To tell you the truth it surprised me. With my current set up, with the 200a alt, I float around 13.4-13.1. Then when Im showing off, I dip no lower than 12.4. So for it to be somewhat of an unknown brand, I love it. Couldnt beat the price either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.