High level inputs

Participant count
  • Participant list

TripleT1414

CarAudio.com Newbie
Id like to hook up my 2 powered subwoofers from my old truck in my new truck. The problem is id like to keep my factory head unit. Id like to use my subs high level inputs but am a little confused how if go about the process hooking up the 2 subs this way. Ive managed to power the one but am stuck on the solution to get the other going with it.

Ive managed to power the one but am stuck on the solution to get the other going with it.
For power you can use a distribution block to share the battery cable to both subs. You can also use large wiring nuts to splice with the positive and negative of the other sub since they use 14 awg and thinner.
For signal you splice into the rear left and right speakers. Use a thin wire like 16 or 18 awg for easier splicing, running, hiding. I do not suggest sharing signal since most music is now recorded in stereo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.