High level input signal distortion

Participant count
  • Participant list

Keohapa

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hawaii
I have a 12" rockford p300 powered sub running via high level input off of my front door speakers. Problem im having is head unit has only basic settings. No lpf or hpf. I would like to cut out the bass to my door speakers and have only low frequency coming in to my sub/amplifier. Normally i go with an aftermarket head unit so this is my first time using high level inputs. This amplifier does not seem to have too much adjustments either gain, xover, bass boost) Any suggestions or advice.

Question. So I order those bass blockers. How can I install it so that it doesn't interfere with my line output converter that is pulling the signal from my door speakers. Will it filter out the bass going to my sub as well
The bass blockers goes on the speaker terminal it should interfere with the signal going to the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...