Not open for further replies.

cooper1123
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Eclipse CD7200 mkii

2. Eclipse CD5000

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Great shape, USB acts up from time to time but does have RCA AUX and I will throw in a RCA to AUX Knu Konceptz cord, 8 volt preouts, 3 way active, copper chassis, early bluetooth, does not come with remote or trim ring

2. Great shape, everything works as it should, 8 volt preouts, no remote but does come with everything else

The date is a few days off, I meant to post this a few days ago but I had my wisdom teeth pulled and got caught up in a few things. If it becomes a problem I can take new pictures.

Price:

1. 300 Shipped in the attached 48

2. 125 Shipped in the attached 48

400 Shipped for both units

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...