High End AGM

If you want next level northstar batts surpass xs power on all levels do a little research, and super caps are the next best thing since power very light and the more the better but also pretty expensive
I only plan to top out at 5k, dont think il need a super cap for that?

Northstar looks soild, I see them for a lil less than $300ship. Does that seem like the rite price range?

Northstar, XS, Odyssey, Batcap, Stinger, Diehard Platinum.

When mentioning Ultracapacitors, please advise the user(s) that they are not to be treated like batteries and someone could end up fatally injured using them if not properly educated.

And Maxwell, while a decent company is not the end all brand of UCs. There are several brands out their with their own unique specifications.

You never need Ultracapacitors. They may perform better than batteries but they also are quite expensive when not dealing in bulk.

For a typical low wattage daily system, there is a lot to research compared to the little research required to install the proper amount of battery(ies) for a given installation.

I only plan to top out at 5k, dont think il need a super cap for that?

Northstar looks soild, I see them for a lil less than $300ship. Does that seem like the rite price range?
Depending on which northstar you use yes the bigger the better theres videos of people using one northstar on a h/o alt powering 7k plus systems with virtually 0 drop, and to add to what the guy said ^^^^^ there i would hope someone does research on anything they use exspecially nit knowing what it is?

lmao, next level ish.. Alt>>>>Batts, you can use lawn mower batts if you have the Alt to make current..

There are only like 4 or 5 actual batt companies IIRC, same batts different badges

If you want next level northstar batts surpass xs power on all levels do a little research, and super caps are the next best thing since power very light and the more the better but also pretty expensive
Wrong. I don't know who started that rumor (other than the idiot who is trying to push them like the corner pusher man).

The NS batteries are no more than a copy of the Enersys batteries (Odyssey, Hawker, Stinger, die hard) and even then they still don't compare spec wise during tests.

Depending on which northstar you use yes the bigger the better theres videos of people using one northstar on a h/o alt powering 7k plus systems with virtually 0 drop, and to add to what the guy said ^^^^^ there i would hope someone does research on anything they use exspecially nit knowing what it is?
Im not gun'a run out an get anything i dont research first....made that mistake before

Odyssey Cactus sounds north star Batcap stinger xs power kinetik data safe Deka c&d power ware
This is pretty much my list, i may have 1 or 2 more. So wen i choose my batt, is there anything i shud look for beside aH. Does anything make 1 batt better than another?

lmao, next level ish.. Alt>>>>Batts, you can use lawn mower batts if you have the Alt to make current..
There are only like 4 or 5 actual batt companies IIRC, same batts different badges
Id still need a good enuf batt to supply the initial power tho rite?

Wrong. I don't know who started that rumor (other than the idiot who is trying to push them like the corner pusher man).
The NS batteries are no more than a copy of the Enersys batteries (Odyssey, Hawker, Stinger, die hard) and even then they still don't compare spec wise during tests.
So what do i compare wen selecting a batt? Is 1 really better than another?

Provide proof to make that statement valid ive seen proof with northstars in idle

Well first off enersys is thd parent company of almost every good agm battery made odyssey is their main battery. Period every company will sY they are thd best. But what it boils down to is performance and durability My personal experience and by talking to some of the companies is that odyssey is the top battery then Batcap xs power stinger data safe kinetik Deka c&d Yes I know that enersys makes 5 of those batts. But. They won't make better than their own brand , Just not smart But in my testing I had the pc 2150. Deka 9a31 xs d3100 kinetik. 2400 Batcap 4000 same system. 2. Mayhem 12s sd8000 kinetik was new. Did 150.7 c&d new 151.1 Batcap 4000 new 152.3 xs d 3100 new also 152.4 odyssey pc 2150 6 months old 152.8 These were my own tests. But I asked odyssey what's up. Xnd xspower the same both batts are pretty much equal from what I was told so it would come down to price and warranty for me unless chasing numbers like I was then

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.