High Amp Alt for 2014 car? Does it exist?

Participant count
  • Participant list

axeshredder
10+ year member

I've looked at many of the player names for alternators for 2014 cars, specifically a honda crv. DC, Mechman, Power Bastards, Ohio Gen, etc...... I don't see anything past a 2011. Do they not make alts for current year cars? I don't get it. If anyone knows anything different, please, let me know. Thanks.

Guy on focus fanatic made a post a couple days ago

"I'm building my audio system in my 12' sel and I need to find a high output alternator. I called dcpower but was told there's a lawsuit against the oem manufacturer from Nippon Denso because Denso has patented the wind style used. He also told me that nobody has a machine capable to produce this type of winding and that there probably will not be a high output ever produced…"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Really? Wow. I don't get what you're saying. No more high amp alts period? I'll have to look that up. I don't see any on any site for new cars tho.

Guy on focus fanatic made a post a couple days ago
"I'm building my audio system in my 12' sel and I need to find a high output alternator. I called dcpower but was told there's a lawsuit against the oem manufacturer from Nippon Denso because Denso has patented the wind style used. He also told me that nobody has a machine capable to produce this type of winding and that there probably will not be a high output ever produced…"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I still see alts for sale on multiple sites, sooooooooooooo dunno. Guess they're not shut down yet. At any rate, I just want to find one for a new car, and doesn't seem to be such a thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.