Hifonics BRX 2400.1 vs. SAZ 2500/Q1 2200D/ BC2000D/ VFL120.1

adjetta
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Okay I am faced with a difficult choice, I could rock the Super budget friendly Hifonics BRX 2400.1, and still afford an amazing Driver (Sundown Z v.4 18"), or spend the majority of my money on one of the amps from this list below and maybe just score a used driver

• Sundown SAZ 2500
  • SoundQubed Q1 2200D
  • Cresendo BC2000D
  • American Bass VFL120.1
  • Your Recomendation for a nice amp at or around 2500 Rms at 1 ohm

My Goal is a system that produces crushing lows, so my tuning will be low, so I am unsure whether or not power is that crucial in my scenario...So what would you do?

NOTE THIS: I have a Mechman 270a Alt, Ofc zero all around Including the big three, and a somewhat dinky battery set up

Front:Diehard advanced gold agm (775 CCA, 55 ah)

Rear: Diehard Platinum Agm (925 CCA, 75 Ah)

yea I really liked my buddies old Aq2200, but SAZ's seem a little more appealing for some reason, but I don't know if an SAZ is really worth the 300 extra bucks

Googled Sondido Mask, and I couldnt really find any solid info on them, worth looking into though I suppose

yea I really liked my buddies old Aq2200, but SAZ's seem a little more appealing for some reason, but I don't know if an SAZ is really worth the 300 extra bucks
Googled Sondido Mask, and I couldnt really find any solid info on them, worth looking into though I suppose
Sondio mask ... Nahhhhhhhhh lol .. But no if you are paying a extra 300 for saz go with the Aq .. It's not worth that much extra imop

man I am really apprehensive about buying a used amp, but believe me the thought has crossed my mind many times, yet ya never know what kind of abuse a used amp has actually endured lol

okay so the aq is looking better, the price is certainly better imo

man I am really apprehensive about buying a used amp, but believe me the thought has crossed my mind many times, yet ya never know what kind of abuse a used amp has actually endured lol
okay so the aq is looking better, the price is certainly better imo[/Q

Wait for our Black Friday sale, the AQ/SQ2200D is even cheaper, and our 3500D.1 will be 25% off

get the sub first and buy the amp used
While I don't disagree with buying a used amp, the sub amp is more of a concern than the sub. I don't know why everyone always does it backward.

Sondio mask ... Nahhhhhhhhh lol .. But no if you are paying a extra 300 for saz go with the Aq .. It's not worth that much extra imop
The AQ is a solid amp but the Sundown is a pretty good step up from it. Whether it's worth the money is subjective, but the Sundown is more of a 3k, really.

AQ's Black Friday sale (that starts tomorrow, I think) has the 3500 at $600. Ampere Audio has 3800's for $500-550. Great choice there.

Okay I am faced with a difficult choice, I could rock the Super budget friendly Hifonics BRX 2400.1, and still afford an amazing Driver (Sundown Z v.4 18"), or spend the majority of my money on one of the amps from this list below and maybe just score a used driver
  • Sundown SAZ 2500
  • SoundQubed Q1 2200D
  • Cresendo BC2000D
  • American Bass VFL120.1
  • Your Recomendation for a nice amp at or around 2500 Rms at 1 ohm

My Goal is a system that produces crushing lows, so my tuning will be low, so I am unsure whether or not power is that crucial in my scenario...So what would you do?

NOTE THIS: I have a Mechman 270a Alt, Ofc zero all around Including the big three, and a somewhat dinky battery set up

Front:Diehard advanced gold agm (775 CCA, 55 ah)

Rear: Diehard Platinum Agm (925 CCA, 75 Ah)
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/594946-6-brand-new-never-used-sundown-saz2500s-7.html

here you go sir, i think a couple of these are still available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.