Hifonics any good?

great amps IF you have a good electrical.

I have used many hifonics/maxxsonics amps, and the hifonics do make power at their rated 14.4 volts. As soon as you drop voltage, you lose quite a bit of power.

I wrote an answer to your question...I posted it to the the thread that reads"600 RMS @ 2 or 1 ohm" I made a mistake.Find the thread you have my opinion...The Alpine M-1000 with the type "R" s wired to 2 ohms ( 2+2 ohm for 2 subs) sound much better than any Brutus amp.Brutus = Loud and dirty.The Brutus will push some subs though,just not really clean like Sundown(even though Steven Mantz was one of the founders Hifonics back in the 80's)--big audible difference.For $200 for the Brutus 1200 what do you want?? Good Luck..Alpine 50

I wrote an answer to your question...I posted it to the the thread that reads"600 RMS @ 2 or 1 ohm" I made a mistake.Find the thread you have my opinion...The Alpine M-1000 with the type "R" s wired to 2 ohms ( 2+2 ohm for 2 subs) sound much better than any Brutus amp.Brutus = Loud and dirty.The Brutus will push some subs though,just not really clean like Sundown(even though Steven Mantz was one of the founders Hifonics back in the 80's)--big audible difference.For $200 for the Brutus 1200 what do you want?? Good Luck..Alpine 50
Excellent grammar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I enjoy my Hifonics, it provides the power I need at an excellent price. My AQ sounds excellent on it.

Comparing Hifonics to Sundown is like comparing apples to oranges; just dumb.

I got the hifonics brutus 1601 as my first amp so I know my opinion is biased but I think they are very good amps fir the price.... don't buy hifonics door speakers though.. judist priest they are over rated!

i have a pair of bxi2607ds and they are making rated right about 14volts. as for sound quality i have run sundown and ia and the hifonics sounds just as good, maybe slightly worse but for the alittle more then price of 1 used saz3000 i have 2 bxi2607ds, one which is brand new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.