hifonics amps

The better question is "Who doesn't have experience with a Hifonics amplifier?" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

The BX1000D would be plenty for most people ... however, you can use the BX1500D if you wish - just be careful with your gain, bass boost, etc. What kind and size of enclosure will you be using?

Do you plan on upgrading later on down the road?

- Steve

I had a Hifonics for quite awhile, ran perfect, as everyone puts it, its probably one of the best bang for the buck amps. Runs at 1ohm like a champ and didnt ever go into protect mode. I'd go with the brutus 1500 watt model, and just keep the bass boost at 0, and the gain low. Id rather have more power, than not enough power.

I had a Hifonics for quite awhile, ran perfect, as everyone puts it, its probably one of the best bang for the buck amps. Runs at 1ohm like a champ and didnt ever go into protect mode. I'd go with the brutus 1500 watt model, and just keep the bass boost at 0, and the gain low. Id rather have more power, than not enough power.
My thoughts exactly. A pair of SE's could take a good 700 watts RMS a piece, so the bx1500d would be a better choice than the 1000d.

Mine has ran perfectly for a while now, running at 1 ohm. It gets warm, but not too bad at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.