Hide the amps!!!!!!!

Wow nice job oxsign. Stealthy indeed. I like inspiring minds and creativity. Mine are somewhat hidden.....made a custom amp rack under the rear seats in my Tahoe. Nothing covering them.
Are those 4 8's or 4 10's you got runnin' there?
They are 4 10" Meso (the older 2K rms). The box is tuned to 28Hz with a sweet spot of 32Hz when testing. My amp was under the rear seat, but I think I'm liking this idea better, lol. I do still fold down the seat and push the box forward every now & then for bed space. And when the amp was under, it caused some issues with the seat folding all the way down properly. Now it's not an issue.

Looks good man! After my ride got broken into the last time, I pulled my rear seats out and bolted a panel to the seat frame for the amps to mount to. It's a pain in the *** to do any tuning/troubleshooting or swap the amps out, but it'll definitely slow someone down long enough for me to wake Benelli up.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.