Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows where to get a new or used trim ring for a clari

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows where to get a new or used trim ring for a clarion DRX 9255 head unit. Not sure if the clarion DRZ9255 or clarion hd-1 uses the same trim ring. If so I would take one of those too. Thanks
Contact andy4879 on ebay.. he'll sell you one for $400. Seriously tho; you'd be pretty lucky to find one. Pacparts say discontinued and a lot of second hand 9255s don't include it. Try diyma.. maybe someone has a 9255 or d2 for parts.

Hi, Thanks for all your replies. I will try those other listed part numbers the other poster posted. I have been to ebay and diyma with no luck. I would consider a used one as well in good shape.It doesn't half to be new. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.