Hey guys! Need some help with my 05' colt czt

Participant count
  • Participants list

Intel

CarAudio.com Newbie
Uk
So I recently purchased a colt czt 2005. Definitely upgrading the sound system as it's doo doo.

Headunit is sorted so if appreciate some help regarding the following:

The max size speakers I can run at the front are 13cm I've been told. Now id like to add those with an amp but I need to be careful with the depth of them?

I was looking at the focal pc130s but again, worried about the depth of these - if they would fit.

1.Are these good enough quality?
2.should I be buying a two channel amp as I'm buying a sub at a later date?
3. If a two channel. Are there are reputable models people use, don't want to spend a ton of money. Maybe 300 gbp for the amp.

Amped front speakers with a sub are ok? I don't have to have rear speakers right?

Thanks.

id take your door panel off and measure how much room you have for front speakers. width and depth. make sure the speaker wont interfere with the window going up and down

cheapest would probably be comps up front, sub in the back and one 3 channel amp or a 4 channel (bridge the 2 rear channels for the sub on the 4 channel amp)

Focals are nice but tend to have brighter sounding tweeters. depends on what you like

not sure what brands you have over there, but you cant go wrong with...

Alpine
Arc
Dynaudio
Focal
Image Dynamics
JL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.