Eclipse ESN Unlock Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jonshonda

CarAudio.com Newbie
I know I know, it's been asked before and everyone says to call eclipse. But Fujitsu Ten announced in April 2019 they no long support Eclipse products as it has been 10 years since going out of business. I just bought an old 5504 that I bought along with a bunch of other stuff from an old dude who thought he remembered what the CD was. Well, I bought the freaking Ted Nugent "If you can't lick em, lick em" CD and it doesn't work.

Well, I just need help unlocking it so I don't have to trash it. It's not stolen, just trying to put together a period correct system in my 1994 Miata.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Very Nice!! I wished Id seen this two months ago. I ended up picking up a BNIB Sony XEC-1000. GLWS!! Ill chew on it a bit,and may pick it up??
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I have a couple 3000s and 5000s and cant remember the other two right off hand, but these will not work with your unit that I can think of by...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?

About this thread

jonshonda

CarAudio.com Newbie
jonshonda
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from