Hertz Audio, heard of em'?

yes you sir are teh cheater:D. i was guessing off what i thought he said. going off what i've heard IMO they're worth the price but that's me. 99% of people wouldn't pay that much for the high energy but i'd put em' up with rainbow in the comparable price range.
Indeed, already sold a set of MLK2s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

MLK2: $1999HSK165.3: $549

HSK165L.3Dome: $749

HSK165L.3Plus: $849

SRP respectively.
Wow thats expansive stuff. i did a google and fond no review for this speakers.

If its a new company, how do you know its good?

anyways ill stick with the Rainbow Germs. $450 is good for me.

BTW, Don you still have the Germs in stock?/

And do you have Hertz Audio speakers???

Wow thats expansive stuff. i did a google and fond no review for this speakers.If its a new company, how do you know its good?

Theyre only new really to this country, otherwise a pretty proven set of drivers.

Germs are still backordered, but arriving back in this week.

Yes I do sir.

But i got to tell you.

Those are sexy looking speakers.

I think the subs look ugly, but Sensitivity @ 98dB for the ML3800 that realy nice.

but its a ugly looking sub. lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif but i bet its going to have great SQ

yeah sensitivity is what i'm going for on that sub my friend. i know don can sell em' to ya but if you're interested as i said my bud is doing his initial buy in which is typically good pricing. again if interested you can pm me and i'll give you any info ya need.

Theyre only new really to this country, otherwise a pretty proven set of drivers.
Germs are still backordered, but arriving back in this week.

Yes I do sir.
The Gers are more in my price range. I have you PM, soo ill PM you, as soon as i get the **** car. Still on the waiting list for it. **** toyota

Indeed, already sold a set of MLK2s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
stop doing that lol. i want to be someone with rare stuff lol. although i think it's safe to say at the MSRP pricing they'll be rare not to mention they're still an italian brand.

yeah sensitivity is what i'm going for on that sub my friend. i know don can sell em' to ya but if you're interested as i said my bud is doing his initial buy in which is typically good pricing. again if interested you can pm me and i'll give you any info ya need.
Do they cost more than the mags??

the subs? not sure on MSRP price don can fill ya in on that. if you more info pm me and i'll get you the info you need within 24 hours.

But i got to tell you.
Those are sexy looking speakers.

I think the subs look ugly, but Sensitivity @ 98dB for the ML3800 that realy nice.

but its a ugly looking sub. lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif but i bet its going to have great SQ
SRP on the ML3800 is $1,099 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Also not available until next month...

Wow thats expansive stuff. i did a google and fond no review for this speakers.If its a new company, how do you know its good?

I heard the yellow ones, I think the Energy series, its been almost a year, but they sounded ****nn good and got FREAKIN' loud and sounded CLEAR, the whole store was rockin with only 1 pair of components.

Good stuff.

**** active controller on the website. I can't see the products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

audison.jpg

hertz.jpg

hertz1.jpg

hertz2.jpg

hertz3.jpg

hertz4.jpg

hertz5.jpg

hertz6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.