Hertz Audio, heard of em'?

bumpin_blazer
5,000+ posts

Only the Strong Survive
Austin,TX
So I was at my friends shop litening to his truck when he showed me these new speakers he put in. They were a set of componets by a company called Hertz Audio, a sister company of Audison. I have to say, I'm VERY impressed with both the Mille(top end) and Energy(lower line) set of componets they make. Long story short I'm waiting on my order to ship from Italy of Hertz High Energy 6.5" comps, High Energy 6.5" coaxials, and Mille 12" along with my Audison lrx 5.600 amp.

Hertz is nice stuff. Some nice higher efficiency offering in the High Energy line. The Milles are indeed the in the very fine esoteric market with the Focal Be, Rainbow Platinum, Brax Matrix and the such. I have a feeling you'll be seeing alot more of Hertz as new year comes and beyond. My good friend is a distributor for Hertz in India, and raves about the Mille comps and subwoofer.

yeah that's what my friend was saying. the mille's are gorgeous looking/sounding and i'm sure i'll love the 12" off that 5th channel on the audison. sadly i have to keep a stock deck for now:(. stupid 06' mazda 6 doesn't have a dash kit yet.

So I was at my friends shop litening to his truck when he showed me these new speakers he put in. They were a set of componets by a company called Hertz Audio, a sister company of Audison. I have to say, I'm VERY impressed with both the Mille(top end) and Energy(lower line) set of componets they make. Long story short I'm waiting on my order to ship from Italy of Hertz High Energy 6.5" comps, High Energy 6.5" coaxials, and Mille 12" along with my Audison lrx 5.600 amp.
Hertz is a new brand at one of my local shops, i have listened to some of it and it's real nice! very efficient and the sound quality is awesome. i listened to the high energy and the space line. i really like the high energy line.

joe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hertz is nice stuff. Some nice higher efficiency offering in the High Energy line. The Milles are indeed the in the very fine esoteric market with the Focal Be, Rainbow Platinum, Brax Matrix and the such. I have a feeling you'll be seeing alot more of Hertz as new year comes and beyond. My good friend is a distributor for Hertz in India, and raves about the Mille comps and subwoofer.
...and one of your other good friends is your local dealer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

the difference in the high energy vs. the melle is like polk audio coax compared to F1 comps lol.

for anyone interested, my friend is doing his buy in for Hertz so if interested go to http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com and pm me if interested in any of it. I can give you full info from the shop and the owners name and # if really interested. Basically you'd be buying the initial gear buy in so price would be a good one obviously;).

durr now i feel like an idiot with not finding the mlk2 lol. i was at work and can't exactly spend time looking at that stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

the difference in the high energy vs. the melle is like polk audio coax compared to F1 comps lol.
for anyone interested, my friend is doing his buy in for Hertz so if interested go to http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com and pm me if interested in any of it. I can give you full info from the shop and the owners name and # if really interested. Basically you'd be buying the initial gear buy in so price would be a good one obviously;).
You might wanna keep that a bit low key with the name info...Ken @ Elttromedia is a bit of a stickler. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

durr now i feel like an idiot with not finding the mlk2 lol. i was at work and can't exactly spend time looking at that stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.
I just looked at the price sheet, so I guess I cheated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You might wanna keep that a bit low key with the name info...Ken @ Elttromedia is a bit of a stickler. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
yeah i know only reason my friend even mentioned it to me tonight is b/c he knows i have some peeps on here lol. he's been one of my best friends for like 6 years so i know my prices but that's all i can say lol. me likey the audison:D.

I just looked at the price sheet, so I guess I cheated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yes you sir are teh cheater:D. i was guessing off what i thought he said. going off what i've heard IMO they're worth the price but that's me. 99% of people wouldn't pay that much for the high energy but i'd put em' up with rainbow in the comparable price range.

yeah i know only reason my friend even mentioned it to me tonight is b/c he knows i have some peeps on here lol. he's been one of my best friends for like 6 years so i know my prices but that's all i can say lol. me likey the audison:D.
More power to ya bud, just lookin out for you/him and his business. I wont tell if you dont. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I know buyins **** too, IIRC when I did it...about $2.5K? I went a lil overboard though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.