Hertz Audio, heard of em'?

I guess Im just picturing it wrong with the term 'flea market'. Ours up here are a bit different than yours. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I guess Im just picturing it wrong with the term 'flea market'. Ours up here are a bit different than yours. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
the place use to be a K-Mart. and they just rebuilt it like a mall i guess. theres walkways and theres individual shops that you rent out. some are walk in, some arent. and its only open fri-sun.

Yeah his name is Kim. I don't know his shops name or flea market shop name, i just know him through a friend.

He's a cool person, at first i used to hear "flea market guy" and was like =/ but he's been good for his word on everything I've bought from him.

nah its not Stereo EFX. Actually its a flea market as well. A ghetto one at that. They got some deals there. I know its some mexican guy. Kinda tall. That isnt a very good description for some1 in houston. Especially in that particular flea market. But thats all i got.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.