Hertz 165s

dye4metal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Tampa, Fl
Im wanting to run 2 pairs in a 4 door 2500 chevy, im not too knowledgeable on the whole component scene. Ive just seen hertz goin around the forum and im wondering how they do? ive also had my eyes set on the Focal Polyglass Setups. They will be powered by a Hifonics Olympus btw.

how are they loudness wise? because i know i will have alot of power coming out of that olympus? hows the midbass?

i normally like to run my stuff in 2 ways loud with the highpass filter set on my avic-d3 and then sq wise one of the staging features and the HP filter off (set on the amp too tho).

for a front stage, I would recommend 1 set of Hertz MLK165 over 2 pairs of HSK165...That is from personal experience. If you are going to spend that much though, look into the Morel Dotech Ovation 6. They are a tad cheaper and get much deeper than the MLK mid will retaining pretty much everything else.

i beg to differ, go to any car audio reviews and the mlk's are being compared to higher end morel and rainbows
I have plenty of experience with both lines and I'll stick to my guns. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I owned the MLK165 for over 2 years so I know exactly what they are capable of with a proper install.

i have them in my shop for longer. that doesnt mean anything ive been seling them for a bit now
That only gives you motive to push them on here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

nope cuz im also a focal dealer, avi dealer, arc audio dealer but i know for the price the mlk's are well worth it. btw morel just closed down one of their distributor cuz things arent going great for them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.