heres my box, i'm almost done.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif:eyebrow://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

confused, the port isn't even nailed down, nor is the front of the box?

The only part secured is where you see the glue...

Do people even read the thread, jeez, i promise i already said that.

i would listen to the experts djjdnap-. what would u rather, people whu have done this sort of thing before or you taking the chance of putting in the wrong calculations and screwing the whole thing up

once again if you read, he said it was correct, just not to add in the extra piece.

Just because some people cant fit 18's into thier ricer doesn't mean that they are right...Experts, hahaha, it's nice to have help on something you dont understand, which with this box i do, but as far as being experts i doubt it.

Jesus man, you don't take constructive critisizm too well...You have a lot of people here and several in this thread that have a ton of experience with building/designing boxes. If you think you can't learn anything from anyone else. Well, that's your loss.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy:

I dont understad you people,

The box and tunning is correct. All it needs is some bracing and to throw that *EXTRA* piece away. And It may have a bit of port noise but you will only find out when you hook it all up. It may be cool.

That's it people...

The box and tunning is correct. All it needs is some bracing and to throw that *EXTRA* piece away. And It may have a bit of port noise but you will only find out when you hook it all up. It may be cool.
That's it people...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Thank you i think, no one was really reading my post just kinda lookin at the pics.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But i ended up making that extra piece into a brace. Basiclly cut out the middle and put it in the middle. Jumped on the box a few times and it didnt break or budge, so i'm gonna say it should be alright.

Now just gotta wait for the subs:crying:

how do u get port noise ...not enough port area or the ratio between the box vol. and port area or wha cus i just got a box built n put my sxs in and i got some weird noises and the subs dont sound right....but i have triple checked my gains.....

basiclly its you need to round off the ports,

Get some pvc pipe and cut it in half, and stick it on the port, so it will be rounded off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.