Help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

killa0098

hi all, i got a question have read a few threads on this but i still cant figure it out, the constant 12v source in the wiring harness on my 1986 f250 isnt keeping ne of the settings on my headunit, when i dosconnect it the unit wont turn on, when it is connected it will turn on, but it loses all settings after i shut the key off, i have also tried running a wire back from the battery and that hasnt worked either, please help

there is a constant 12v, and an accessory 12v. the acc wire comes on with the key switch. the constant is just that, constant. and that should keep your settings. are you running these 2 wires separately? or maybe you have them backwards? some folks run them all together. those are the folks who have these kind of problems, no offense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.