Help??

Participant count
  • Participant list

motoxstud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Arizona
i just bought some bass blocker and installed them and if you dont have an X-over then these $10 babies make a world of difference... not only less distortion, but they even got louder... now to the question at hand.

ok, i was listening to my speakers and i never noticed until the right one was dissconnected but the left one has alot of static in it and sounds like its distorting at low volumes....... what the heck does this sound like to you guys???

well its definitely not reversed polarity cus i switched the wires a few tiems back and forth and it did the same thing... loose wires maybe... thanks man

yeah, prolly loose wires....that's what happened on my blaupunkt rear 5x7 speakers. When i push slightly on the cone where the wires come through, there was no distortion. The excursion on the sone might stretch a little too far. I bent the metal thing on the back of the speaker basket towards the cone a little and they were fine then. (the metal part where the speakers hook up at)

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.