Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeep
10+ year member

i just got a pair of jl VR componets and im going to pick up another pair of jl coaxial speakers tomorow im putting the componets in the front and the coaxial in the back. i was wondering if i should get a amp for just the front speakers and run the rear speakers off the head unit or if i should get a four channel amp and run all of the speakers to the amp. please help there in a jeep grand cheroke if wondering thanks.

My opinion...definitely run the comp set off an amp to get the full benefit. Rear fill....I wouldn't run them off the amp..then again I also have the 4 10w0's so the bass would probably drown them out...

Dave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.