Help with voltage drop

Participant count
  • Participant list

Colossus281
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
OK I have a brz-1700 at 1ohm stock alt it does 140amps I have the big 3 and a sk bt-60 battery along with the stock battery. When playing my music my lights **** if I add one more sk bt-60 would that help? And they are good for 1400watts if there's two would it be good for 2800watts? I'm kinda stuck since they don't make a high output alternator for my car yet thanks

wrong place ,add another battery and the big 3
Wrong place = tru dat

But he already noted he had done The Big 3...

I would have thot that the stock alt + Big 3 might have been enuff , especially with the added batt.

You sure the grounds are solid? Good place to experience voltage drops, if not done correctly.

Also, what size wiring did you use on The Big 3 upgrade?

Wrong place = tru datBut he already noted he had done The Big 3...

I would have thot that the stock alt + Big 3 might have been enuff , especially with the added batt.

You sure the grounds are solid? Good place to experience voltage drops, if not done correctly.

Also, what size wiring did you use on The Big 3 upgrade?
^^^^ this

Everything is done in 0 gauge and I double checked on my grounds when I put it in with dmm ya I just notice I put it in the wrong place sorry doing everything with my phone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.