help with system choices

elcoco210

I currently running 8 ma audio 10s tuned 36hz off a power acoustix 5500 bamf. My girl had found a crescendo bc5500 for me and bought it so now I'm thinking if that would be to much amp for 2 18s I'm thinking about the IA death penalty 18s .5 ohm each for a total of one ohm or psi platform 3 18s have two kinetic bats only one is in use right now and the big 3 done what I need help with is will I need a higher output alt. Or is it to much amp for those subs if it is I'm open to suggestions of other 18s in the same price range and if anyone thinks I need to upgrade more electrical let me know any help is appreciated

You need a high output alternator and probably a couple more batts to be safe. I think the PSi platform 18's should handle the power fine. Or the SSA Evil 18's, I don't see why the death penalty's wouldn't handle it, and I'd imagine the HDC4's would handle the power as well...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.