Help with speaker amp. The mazda is a rats nest.

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
The previous owner of my mazda was slightly nutty and had run 3 different line drivers to keep the bose amp powering on to the speakers. The speakers are blown anyway and stopped working last night. The bose amp has got to go. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just some decent mids and highs. What speaker amp can I get for around $100-150 just to give me a little sound with some components (not included in $150) thats at least on par with stock.

Do you want a 2ch or 4 channel?
Ill only be running the front component set but a 4ch is probably best for bridging for 4 ohm components.

All I'm trying to do right now is have sound and cut out all the effin line drivers and the stock amp. its a nightmarish sight. heck might even get a boss/planet audio amp for the mids and get really nice mids so I can just grab a sundown amp or something later. I just can't afford both nice mids and a nice amp right now due to having just bought this vehicle.

I'll look at their 4 channel. I already have a sub amp. Also I saw a Skar 150.4 AB in the classifieds. might buy that.
I'm not sure how the Skar compares but all RF amps are under rated and do more power than they are rated for. The Prime series are under rated by 10-15% compared to the typical 30-40% of RF's higher model series.

I'm not sure how the Skar compares but all RF amps are under rated and do more power than they are rated for. The Prime series are under rated by 10-15% compared to the typical 30-40% of RF's higher model series.
Skar is a worse company than RF hands down. I checked out the link you sent me and that amp looks perfect and its about the same price. Thanks a bunch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.