Help with pioneer

Participant count
  • Participant list
hello,

I am building a vw golf citi for bass boxing in south africa. I have two 12inch pioneer subwoofers which are dvc (4ohm) and i want to wire it with 4 pioneers amplifiers (SPL2000). Any help in how to wire them up to perform to their full power. I dont want to strap them, is there any other wiring configuration i can use...........

hello,
I am building a vw golf citi for bass boxing in south africa. I have two 12inch pioneer subwoofers which are dvc (4ohm) and i want to wire it with 4 pioneers amplifiers (SPL2000). Any help in how to wire them up to perform to their full power. I dont want to strap them, is there any other wiring configuration i can use...........
WHY would you NOT just strap them??? You will get more output and it will be much easier to tune... I would strap 2 amps together for each sub since they are 4 ohm DVC anyway so 2 ohms strapped per sub, set gains & match with DMM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.