help with mids and highs

Participant count
  • Participant list

kingbrew06
10+ year member

ok here is my setup 94 mustang premier deh-p310ub deck

two Legacy LS572S coaxials in front then factory front 2.5in tweets and factory coaxials in back. three kicker c10s on a ssl 1fd 2500 amp. ok know it dont sound that good but it hounds but my mids and highs sometimes are over powered by my bass and i have the bass nobs down i bont want to lose the bass but want to get the highs and mid soundin good should i up grade the coaxials and tweets run them on there own amp?? any ideas guys thanks for the help. any suggestions on what to up grade to.

those coaxials are ****. Upgrade to something that can take 100 watts rms and feed them at least that.

so you know a driver is good if it takes 100rms?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

lol it says my cos are 120 rms and they sound good but just not at loud volume
Legacy is the most overrated company in car audio. It is extremely overrated equipment and probably only does half of what it says it does. And it won't sound good at loud levels because it *****. And from what i have read, they are 80 rms (which is overrated anyways).

How much power are they even seeing?

thats the max it says 15x4 rmswow thats low i need a amp
Not to post dump or anything of the sort, i have a memphis 4 channel amp for sale. But yeah look at getting some better speakers. best bang for buck are some pg rsd's or polk db.

distribution block.

8 gauge wire to the amp

8 gauge ground

another remote turn on and daisy chain it to the other amp

speaker wire

another fuse for the distribution block

RCA's ran to the head unit, if it supports more than 1 set of RCA's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.