help with kenwood double din

Participant count
  • Participant list

alexregalgs
10+ year member

FP CUSTOMS Head installer
i have a kenwood ddx712 and the ipod usb cable will not allow sound through. the song name, pictures, song time all show up on the screen just no sound through the speakers... my setup works fine with cds and radio....could my ipod connection be defective or is there something in the settings i need to change?

No setting should have to be changed. You may have a defective iPod cable. The best way to find out is to exchange your iPod cable for a new one. If that doesn't work, contact Kenwood USA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.