Help with Jensen TV tuner

Participant count
  • Participant list

dog walker

I posted this a few days ago in general with no responses, maybe better luck here.

I have a Jensen VM 9021 TS I can't seem to figure out how to get the TV tuner to work. All I get is a black screen, but I do get audio. My DVD player works fine, I put the cheat codes in so that I don't have to use the parking brake deal. Thanks,

Jeff

well then i dont know.... it could have been broken to start with

(correct me if im wrong on the next statement)

only reason i easily dismiss the fact that you can fix it is because even if you did with the new dtv you wont be able to use the analog tuner anyway

I could be completely wrong but id hate to see you invest time and money trying to get something to work that ultimately can't

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.