Help with installations.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Patrickvang

Bought this from a friend of mine worked great in there car but when i installed into my mazda 3 2006 i barely hear anything. I mean i can hear little bass but whenever i turn up the music the bass doesnt go up. The bass and sound only goes up to a specific limit and it wont go up any more which the sound of the bass can only be heard if you put your head next to the subs.

And yes checked wires about 10 times already seemed to be all good

using factory bose HU with LOC and yes checked the wiring on here too.

2 12inch alpine type r in box

mono JL 1800watt amp

0 ga wiring

Did you get the LOC from your friend? Look at the LOC, sometimes there is a area on it that will allow you to adjust the volume output. There may be an area where a flat head screw driver would fit and allow you to adjust.

Yea i was playing around with my gains and filters i hear no distortion. I'm not sure about the setting gains on the LOC but the gain settings on it was quite small and i was able to twist it around but i notice nothing. LOC is a Tryconex TCLOC2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.