Help with front right soeaker

Participant count
  • Participant list

JosephC

CarAudio.com Newbie
hello! I drive a 2001 mustang GT with the Mach 460 system with convertible, and I had some new kicker speakers installed into the doors by Best Buy, the problem is that the right speaker has way less bass than the left door, does anyone know what can cause this and any possible fixes? I’m going to take it in because the installation has insurance pretty much

I suggest you take it back and advise them of your disappointment that one side is not matching the other side with volume, could be a speaker failure or defect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This thread is over a month old. Shame I missed it, the whole thing is shameful and hopefully OP made those people give him an install that...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
Yeah, put the probes on the power wire and ground wire of the amplifier. Multimeter on DC. Do not put it on the wires that go to your speakers. M

About this thread

JosephC

CarAudio.com Newbie
JosephC
United stares
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from