Help with Double Dinn unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking for a nice unit with good features and i want a stereo pre-out and a subwoofer pre-out would prefer higher than average Pre-out voltage.

I cant seem to find something i do not care if its a Chinese off brand unit or anything as long as it is nice and has the features im looking for.

i was looking at an android unit im even down for a car-puter i just want features and not to kill me would prefer 250 range could bump to 300 but its hard getting myself to spend that kind of cash on my audio hobby.

i saw many bad-as ones on ebay from hong kong but they only had 1 subwoofer output and there are no indications on what the pre-amps are

PLEASE help this is too complicated :/

Shop around on a major car audio web site that lets you select different head units to compare them. Stay away from the off brand Chinese **** head units. I know that is like taking candy from a baby but they really are not worth it in the long run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.