Help with Decent 10" budget subs for .75 sealed

still think the SE SR's got me! heres my list as of now. im looing into these PG RSdC10's i keep reading good after good.

RE audio SR10d2 d2-ohm - $188

Phoenix Gold RSdC102 - $200

Aurasound NS10-513-4A S4-ohm -$214

Image Dynamics ID10D2 V.3 D2-ohm - $245

Image Dynamics IDQ10D2 V.3 D2-ohm - $295

just got a call form a buddy of mine. If i could get 2 IDQ10v.3's for $145each brand new they retail for $250ea. would those be worth going over my budget for? i hear they compare to JLw6v2's which is way in another leage from anything im currently looking at.
Small airspace??

IDQv.3 >>> w6v2

For the +/- $100 subs with a depth of 5.5" IM ID10's are gonna sound better in small enclosures than anything on your list...

Small airspace??
IDQv.3 >>> w6v2

For the +/- $100 subs with a depth of 5.5" IM ID10's are gonna sound better in small enclosures than anything on your list...
cool because its pretty much down to 2 ID10v3's or 2 SE SR10d2's with the sr's being about $60-70 cheaper. the problem now is the SR's mounting ring/surround will stick out farther then the id10's . since these are going behind the rear seat it may be a problem. might have to do a recessed mount.

the specs of the SR10 says .65-1.0 cubes ported enclosure. maybe i could do some round aero ports on each side of the box where the cutouts for the terminals are now and more the terminals.

IF the SR10's and SR12's end up being the same price for both and both will fit. RE website says .5 for the 10 and .75 for the 12. I wonder how the 12 would sound in .70 with some .5-1lb of poly fill. with 500watts each.

i could possibly port the 10's with a 3"x17" round aeroport on each side

SR's are sweet. I just sold 4 of them not long ago. they were used in a SMALL sealed box on 350 watts RMS each. If you are getting them on ebay, be sure to get them from audiosavings. They have the "best offer" auctions. Make a decent offer and bargin with them. We just bought a XXX 12 for an awesome price (well below the buy it now price)!

Ascendant Audio Assassins are also a nice subs for around that same price!

Brian

SR's are sweet. I just sold 4 of them not long ago. they were used in a SMALL sealed box on 350 watts RMS each. If you are getting them on ebay, be sure to get them from audiosavings. They have the "best offer" auctions. Make a decent offer and bargin with them. We just bought a XXX 12 for an awesome price (well below the buy it now price)!
Ascendant Audio Assassins are also a nice subs for around that same price!

Brian
nice 10's or 12's?

LEFT set is .70 cubes the right is my gestimation of ~1lb+ polyfill

winisdround1-1.png

WEWw well i pulled the trigger! went with the SR10's got a crazy deal on ebay from audiosavings !!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek: ill be sure to let yall know what i think when they get here and installed thanks for all the help. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.