help with amp

warpedsoul
10+ year member

VA
Im trying to decide on an amp to get. I have 2 JBL gt 12" dual voice coil at 4ohm. I have been looking at a Lanzar viberant 1200W but havent really heard anything good about them. I dont need anything to blow my windows out or anyting. I just want an amp that will push them and will last for a decent price. If anyone can help me out that will be great. im also looking at a AUDIOBAHN INTAKE 2CH AMP A8002T .

Audiobahn and Lanzar Vibe = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

Profile, US Acoustics and JBL all make great budget amps

Come now Squeak, the Audiobahn amps aren't that bad. They'll do their rated power, just don't expect much more. I don't know about their cheaper I.E. Intake series, but my amp has some nice features and the protectaion circuits work quite well, as I've put them to the test.

But honestly, I'd look into whatever Sqeak reccomended before Audiobahn. Because Audiobahn is a shithead company.

Squeak, do you know who they copied their designs from?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.