Help wiring my subs to 2 ohm load

Participant count
  • Participant list
I figured as much building a system for my brother and he has all the wrong equipment how shuld I go about wiring to a 3 ohm load then? Right now it's just ran with the 4 ohm sub dual voice coils are put together and on the 2 ohm I'm just running one of the voice coils and there just put together into the amp lol I know horrible set up what would it be running at like that? He says it keeps cutting out on him going into protection mode then again the amp is a piece of **** off brand Walmart crapper

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No not in this situation.PM sent for proper use of the Y splitters for this situation
Sure, 600 volts, yep. If you’re trying to launch the subwoofer cones to the moon! And, that’s if they don’t just vaporize first!
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...

About this thread

Dankv6

Dankv6
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
adulbrich