Help wanted on box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
Since my second Q is getting here anytime today, I thought why dont I start working on the box like tomorrow or Sunday since I have nothing better to do on those days..

So I was hoping that there is someone around here that is an expert at box designs and cutout measurements could help me on making a design and measurements then I'll build it...

The box is going to be for 2 15 inch Fi Q's.. Ported.. I would like the subs firing upwards and port firing towards the hatch.. Also, I want it to be tuned at 32hz..

It will be going in my explorer.. so the max dimensions I got:

Height: 16 1/2 inches

Length: 41 1/2 inches

Width: This wont matter, I got plenty of room, but would like to have as much cargo space as possible

The port wont matter to me as long it doesnt look out of place or whatever.. I could work with PVC port..

I am going to use 3/4" MDF board and double baffle the side where the subs will be on..

Help would be very much appreciated, might try to work on getting some designs today and tomorrow then hopefully I can start the build tomorrow or Sunday

P.S. If you need more specific informations, just let me know..

Designs by pete k of team toxic bass......db drag street A world champs 2006......http://www.mobileaudioconcepts.net
what are you trying to say? Pete will do design for me? how much? and how do I contact him?

^ sure no problem.. I wont be starting today I m sure so take your time and let me know tonight..

Many thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.