Help to design box or someone in MN to make it.

91TownCar
10+ year member

I'm expecting to get two 12" Alpine type R's and need a new enclosure, I hear that 5.5 cubes @ 32 hz is a good size but I need dimensions for it. I have a fairly big trunk, Width needs to be 42 inches and max height can be up to 20 inches and maximum depth can be 28 inches.

I just figured out paypal so PM if you can make up a good set of designs for this set up.

Also if anyone in the Twin Cities makes custom boxes, you could pm me a price

I think I got it figured out, I've been talking to PowerNaudio and he is going to make me some plans up tommorrow and I'm going to give it a shoot.

Ill post up some pics after the build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He is one I designed 5.5cuft @ 30Hz

The port is 3" wide, forgot that dimension.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.